Tuesday, January 15, 2013

School Holidays Is Finally Finished

as the holidays is finally finished, it time to get ready for school.....but i wasnt able to go to school as i`ve dengue fever...i` had not been to school for a week.....

in the school holidays, i went gardening by my own....
so enjoy the pic
rejuvenating my fragrance rose


cream rose coloured roses  with buds

trimmed petunias and propagating its

planting this Daun Sup for the ??? times....still not working


my mum bought this watch  worth RM 120 for me as a present
bought socks at SAWKS
my brother`s watch 


bought this ...too

christmast  cookies from Carefour


my bro pencil case

this watch is not working anymore

&  i`ve got straight A`s  for PMR 2012...didnt expected at all
REALLY HAPPY
thanks to all teachers ,friends for teaching me
and of course my mum ,for supporting me
bye 2.thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment