Thursday, November 29, 2012

As Usual

28th november wednesday

nothing special about,,,it just my prospective uncle  came to our house taken an antique bed...my mum just didn`t want to remember the past ...(just read from the first post and then you will understand).so my mum used the bed given by mama....my prospective uncle also helps us to built-up my mum bed....then,he went to his house ....not so distant ....

he even lend my brother a motorcycle ...he just pitying my brother that has to walk to tuition....

29th november thursday

when i woke up from my sleep...........i cleansing my face..........i ate kuey teow ....then...i watched tv all day long ...after that, in the afternoon,i need to hang clothes ..... swept  and mopped the floor......//// tonight,,,,,my mum will buy   household  items .or house essentials..then ..what ...

im not really good in english
so,if there is any tenses mistake in my post
you can commented me...

so bye2.....

:) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment